twitter
    Right to Information Helpline: 09718 100 180/189

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Unsanitary conditions – sweepers do not work properly

Public Information Officers

(Name of the Department)

(Office)

(Place)


Sub: Application under the RTI Act, 2005


I live at the following address:





Please provide the following information with respect to the sanitary conditions of the beat in which my house falls:


1. Please provide the list of all the sweepers and sanitation officials with their addresses and contact nos working in this beat.

2. Please provide copy of attendance register for this beat for the month of _________

3. Please provide copy of muster roll for this beat for the month of _________________

4. Please mention against each sweeper, his geographical and functional job responsibilities, for instance, which streets is a particular sweeper supposed to be working everyday and what is he supposed to be doing in those streets.

5. Please provide the names, addresses of offices and their contact nos of the supervisory officials of the above sweepers in this beat right upto the Sanitary Superintendent.


I am depositing the application fee (Rs. 10/-) separately/ I am a BPL card Holder, so, I am exempt from payment of fee. My BPL card no. ....................../


I you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of section 6(3) of the RTI Act, 2005. Also as per the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005 please provide the details (Name & Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t to your department with the reply to the above request. where I may if required, file my first appeal.


Thanking you,


Name:

Add.:

Phone No.:

0 comments:

Post a Comment