twitter
    Right to Information Helpline: 09718 100 180/189

Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Appeal format

Date:

To

First Appellate Authority

C/o



Ref.: My application under RTI act 2005 dated July 2006.

Sub.: Filing the first appeal against the CPIO under section 19 of the RTI act, Regarding.


Sir,

With reference to my application under RTI Act, 2005 dated July 2006, I have to state that:


1. I filed my application on July 2006. The fee under RTI Act was paid vide receipt no. dated July 2006 to the Public Information Officer, ______________________________________________________for obtaining certain information regarding


2. I received the reply from the CPIO on ________, 2006. I am not satisfied with the reply of the CPIO as the said reply is not complete/ vague/ not related to my application/ not clear.

or

2. Even after the expiry of statutory 30-35 days as explained in RTI Act, 2005, I have not received any information so far.


I therefore request you to please direct the CPIO to furnish the information to me at the earliest. As the information is not received till date, the CPIO may also be directed to furnish the information for FREE as provided in the RTI Act, 2005.


I would also like to request you to inform me the date and time of the hearing of the matter which, I want to either personally attend or being represented by my duly authorised representative.


Verified the contents of this appeal on August, 2006 at Delhi.


Thanking you,


Name:

Address:

Phone no.:


0 comments:

Post a Comment