twitter
    Right to Information Helpline: 09718 100 180/189

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Details of Indira Awaas Yojna Scheme

Public Information Officers

(Name of the Department)

(Office)

(Place)


Sub: Application under the RTI Act, 2005


I am a resident of ………… village of …………. Panchayat. I am homeless and yet i have not been allotted a house under the Indira Awaas Yojna Scheme. Provide the following information regarding the same:


1. Am I eligible to receive the benefits of the Indirs Awaas Yojna Scheme acoording to governmental records? if no then specify the reason.


2. If yes, then why have I not been allotted a house under the Indirs Awaas Yojna Scheme? Provide the names and designations of the officers/employees responsible ensuring that I receive the benefits of Indira Awaas Yojna Scheme .


3. How many people from my village have been allotted houses under the Indira Awaas Yojna Scheme in the last 5 years? Provide a list of such allottees with the following information:


  • Name of the beneficiary
  • Date of allotment
  • Basis of allotment.


4. Provide an attested copy of the attendance register of the Gram Sabha in which the slection of the beneficiaries of the Indira Awaas Yojna Scheme was done.


5. Have the above mentioned allotments been done on the basis of the BPL List. Provide an attested copy of the BPL list of the above mentioned Panchayat.


6. Provide an attested copy of all the governing orders/directions/rules/regulations related to Indira Awaas Yojna Scheme allotments.


I am depositing the application fee (Rs. 10/-) separately/ I am a BPL card Holder, so, I am exempt from payment of fee. My BPL card no. ....................../


If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of section 6(3) of the RTI Act, 2005. Also as per the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005 please provide the details (Name & Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t to your department with the reply to the above request. where I may if required, file my first appeal.


Thanking you,


Name:

Add.:

Phone No.:

0 comments:

Post a Comment